Made with Lettlopi. The pattern called for Reynolds Lopi-Lite. The colours were almost identical.
This was a fun and easy knit. It was pretty fast, although I took a leisurely time making it. It made for several good weekend movie pairings.
I am told that my monitor will show images lighter than most so I apologize for the dark photo.
The photo of the steek (yes, there has to be photographic evidence when you spend two months on a project and then cut it right down the middle) shows it in a more accurate light (I hope)
As an artist, I was dubious of the colour combinations but resisted changing the chart. I find it hard to relinquish artistic control! Never the less, I am happy with the outcome. It's warm, it's colourful and it fits!
With projects such as these I am left with all sorts of wool leftovers. It's tempting to go for a matching striped hat. Or I can put them all in a bag and start some spring projects. We shall see...